Hi Steve,

Welcome to the best club there is.

Owning a scooby, have had 7 myself and really, really miss the Manx roads in my last one (Hawkeye,jap import)

first one registered in europe as well!!

In fact it's taken me a while to figure out how to edit my in car video from the 07 TT but have figured it out now!

150 Mph on the TT Mountain Course is uploading to youtube as I write.

Will get another one one day out here, but current list price for an Sti here in Chiang Mai (and yes we have a dealer here) is 4 million baht :D ie 75,000 pounds!

Enjoy your car BUT PLEASE not for the next week, wait till the roads are clearer as you really will have to learn how they drive as is your first one.

Have Fun

Ta Ta

Richard

Chiang Mai

(ex ro IOM)

Visit My Website

Edited by heazille
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the best club there is.

Owning a scooby, have had 7 myself and really, really miss the Manx roads in my last one (Hawkeye,jap import)

first one registered in europe as well!!

In fact it's taken me a while to figure out how to edit my in car video from the 07 TT but have figured it out now!

150 Mph on the TT Mountain Course is uploading to youtube as I write.

Will get another one one day out here, but current list price for an Sti here in Chiang Mai (and yes we have a dealer here) is 4 million baht :thumbup: ie 75,000 pounds!

Enjoy your car BUT PLEASE not for the next week, wait till the roads are clearer as you really will have to learn how they drive as is your first one.

Have Fun

Ta Ta

Richard

Chiang Mai

(ex ro IOM)

Visit My Website

Hi Richard, Have managed to get a couple of laps in while the mountain is one way, I used to rally so am okay with the handling side of things. I am far from a boy racer LOL. Little bit dispointed as the top end seems a bit flat, Just in the process of trying to rectify this. Keep in touch and I will update you on the mods.

Regards

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Richard, Have managed to get a couple of laps in while the mountain is one way, I used to rally so am okay with the handling side of things. I am far from a boy racer LOL. Little bit dispointed as the top end seems a bit flat, Just in the process of trying to rectify this. Keep in touch and I will update you on the mods.

Regards

Steve

Only tip I can help with is get your V power at the Milestone on Peel Road like the rest of us....Welcome by the way.