Swindon June Meet

its not as though the locals will complain :icon_salut:

no really, they cant be left alone just in case some thing happens fridges going off, police coming in for i.ds at silly oclock, make up person wanting to work on a body because day shift were cutting it about and wasnt ready till night.

no one makes apointments they just pop in.

Edited by "NIGHT PROWLER"
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took it out in the wet today and on a hard start (not a launch) and up through the gears I struggled to keep traction in 1st, 2nd and 3rd, when I say struggled for grip I could slow right down in 2nd to about 10mph floor it and all 4 wheels spin up, I dont know what Bob did to my car but it is was more savage than it ever was in the past. I need to learn the car all over again now :icon_salut: Oh well.

Cheers Iain

i want my car to be that fast but the other half wont let me sell the kids ;)

Iain i will have to meet up soon need to go out in a car that has this many people talking about it like this.

also i have my standard air box back can you pls explain how i remove that air pipe

Guest sti3_lewak
excuse me B) .............is Romina cracking the whip already? B)B)

No whip cracking her.. As i don't have a job i can't afford to this month. If i don't get one soon. Car will be off the road for a while. (avoiding selling her)

No whip cracking her.. As i don't have a job i can't afford to this month. If i don't get one soon. Car will be off the road for a while. (avoiding selling her)

beginning to know what you mean - already looking a stuff that I wanted to go to and thinking can I really afford it..................could be my only option in a couple of months is to say ta ta to the car :DB)

an wise old man once told me,

son as long as you keep your cock in your pants your always have money in your pockets and no women troubles how true he was.

sti3 lewak dump the girl keep your car and we will see you at the june meet.

everyone's a winner ;)

:DB):D

Guest sti3_lewak
beginning to know what you mean - already looking a stuff that I wanted to go to and thinking can I really afford it..................could be my only option in a couple of months is to say ta ta to the car B):D

have been informed by the Missus that i can't sell the car. Plus in the current market i wouldn't get what i wanted for it.

Will have to hold in there for as long as possible

Hate this know. :D

beginning to know what you mean - already looking a stuff that I wanted to go to and thinking can I really afford it..................could be my only option in a couple of months is to say ta ta to the car :DB)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO ED dont do it become a giggalo its a bit of a pain in the a*** :D but you never know you could get the bus fare home

Edited by gaunty