Engine Bay Tart Up

Hello folks,

Well....after Colin (C WRX) cleaned up my engine bay for me

I then went on to tart it up with some silicone hoses

As I'm totally lame at doing anything like this myself, thanks to Stewarty and the Big Fella for fitting the hoses

and to Colin and Wulsey for the inspiration :icon_butt:

:icon_fU:

Edited by Richie Cross

Mr Cross your making my engine bay look positively shabby, met Colin today at Kames might need to twist his arm & drag him over to bonnybrig for some engine bay treatment & I think I might go red hoses as I always admired Barry's engine bay on the car he should have kept lol

I think I might go red hoses as I always admired Barry's engine bay on the car he should have kept lol

Tell me about it Bobby. :o

Im still kicking myself over selling it. :icon_salut:

Never mind ive got my teeth well & truely into the Type R now & she will hopefully be ready in time for it first showing at SMC on the 18th of july. :D

looking good mate,

was the strut brace previously fitted before the engine bay clean and new hoses or did you put it on afterwards.

thinking of getting mine done like that looks good

Got the engine bay cleaned before I ordered the hoses and brace. Didn't make any difference.

Easy enough to clean now everything is in. :icon_salut:

Ah, that's better Ritchie, looking nice.

Wulsey's red hosed bug was my inspiration for doing mine, did look great next to the white bodywork didn't it !!

You never know Bobby ! :icon_salut: Funnily enough a few are asking about cleaning where most don't see now.