Swindon Town

Had a couple of free tickets - well a tenner instead of £40 - to Swindon Town today...................so myself and my dear lady went and we brought a couple of footy shirts whilst we were there.........................plus season tickets for next season :beer:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she did.................she hates footy on TV but loves watching it "live"............thats the 3rd time we have been down in the 4 years we have lived in Swindon so she said lets check out the prices and well its something we can do together...........so 23 home games to look forward to next season for £250 each - so thats £11 each instead of £22 on the day each.................and we know people that work there as well so gives us a chance to see people we dont see that often

Leeds Draw and we win - auto promo - I thank you...............Millwall away mind you and they could go up automatically dependent on other results so gonna be a 6 pointer ;) .............we have no one to fear in the play offs anyway :D ...................Green Army will have to wait a few seasons me thinks :P

Yoyo team, if you do go up, we will pass you on the way back up season after next. Swindon have less money than the Mumbai Blind School.

If we go down next we still wont play you................League 2 for you that season ;):D

• 2 weeks later...