Td05h Big16g ?

Wasn't thinking of actually getting a Chinese turbo, i have been thro enough legit ones never mind shat ones. I was just more interested in the "BIG" part of the description like true figures, not like blaa'bags figures that are good 100brake out !

stealth that turbo you have put the link up for nice but whats the story with the housing flanges, how does that work with Subaru fittings ?

Wasn't thinking of actually getting a Chinese turbo, i have been thro enough legit ones never mind shat ones. I was just more interested in the "BIG" part of the description like true figures, not like blaa'bags figures that are good 100brake out !

stealth that turbo you have put the link up for nice but whats the story with the housing flanges, how does that work with Subaru fittings ?

You can get those Turbos with direct impreza fitting, loads of boys on the NASIOC are using them and they are running stupid power from this 16G.... some have figures of 350wbhp + :)

What were the 2 vf turbo's you broke and how ?,did they just give up the ghost or bearings or oil seals ,etc.

VF23 - kicked a fin/blade off on the way home from a mapping session

And now its the VF28/29 (std P1) not sure wither its a bearing or a blade but its making that loud whooshin sound

The VF35 is strong as feck but is only good for 340bhp...... what sort of power are you looking to pull??

I'm not looking for 400 but somewhere about the 350 mark, not chasing figures just want the drivablety. And dont want to have to buy twice so im kinda looking to get it just right !

Edited by Jcscoob

If you want 350bhp the VF35 is defo not the turbo for you mate, even if you do get it to run 350bhp it will not consistenly run this power and you are running the risk of blowing it to pieces as you will have to run about 1.6 bar to make 350bhp...

TD05 18G andy F Tubo will see you right mate :D

If you want 350bhp the VF35 is defo not the turbo for you mate, even if you do get it to run 350bhp it will not consistenly run this power and you are running the risk of blowing it to pieces as you will have to run about 1.6 bar to make 350bhp...

TD05 18G andy F Tubo will see you right mate :D

I agree the tdo5 18g is the guy and is solid all day long and can be fixed if it goes bang

The vf34 is the turbo i have as it spools up quicker than the td05 and is a great turbo for 340-350bhp m8t

I agree the tdo5 18g is the guy and is solid all day long and can be fixed if it goes bang

The vf34 is the turbo i have as it spools up quicker than the td05 and is a great turbo for 340-350bhp m8t

The VF34 spools around the same as the 18G and the 18G will give you more power, the VF34 really is no good for more than 340bhp, certainly if you have a habbit of blowing the tits out of turbos LOL