Aquamist Water/methanol Injection

Anybody got a Aquamist water injection kit fitted?

How hard is it to fit?

It really depends on the kit you go for. I had a one from the cheaper end of their range on one of my old cars for a few years IIRC all it needed was a threaded hole for the nozzle (a few mins with a bit of aluminium pipe, a drill and a tap & die set) power (couple of bits of wire) and a vacuum feed (t-piece and short bit of hose) along with some water source. If you had the bits and tools laying around then an hour would be plenty of time to fit it. Trying to run two smaller nozzles and getting them to atomise correctly was much more time consuming.

FWIW I lost power on my car running it, didn't matter whether running methanol, water or a mixture the power was always down compared to not running it, but ran it anyway as a safety measure. I can't remember the numbers (was a few years back) but it was something like just under 400@wheels with and just over without, the car had upwards of 100 dyno runs in the process so all we could put it down to was the fact the turbos were already maxed out (they simply could not give any more boost, only heat). Temps were not massively improved by running it either - saw bigger drops by running a 25 or 50 shot of nitrous.