It's White Outside - And Indoors ?

Short version of the story, honest.

Got speaking with BJM recently and he asked if I could help him out detailing his car. He noted that he took good care of his car, washing it up to twice a week, but wanted it back to the showroom look (well even showroom cars have plenty of marks - but you know what I mean !!).

Met up, then the worry set in, how was I going to get it looking better than he already kept it. It was very clean already! :D ! After a long chat he explained he wanted it as good as could get in a set amount of time I had.

So, a few weeks later, the car is dropped off.

I said don't bother washing it as I'll do that anyway :

Fair do's, roads are filthy at the moment (this actually doesn't make it look too bad :rotfl: )...

BJM005.jpg

I am aware that many looking here aren't really bothered of the pics of what happened in between, so not adding any, but a fair few hours of washing / claying / machining / protecting took place to leave one shiney very white coloured :P ...

BJM037.jpg

wait for it....

BJM043.jpg

nearly there....

BJM039.jpg

Full shot, finally.

BJM042.jpg

BJM041.jpg

...and so it isn't all me me me, BJM had previously been working his own abilities (rather impressively if I do say so) under the bonnet

BJM031.jpg

BJM030.jpg

Good meeting you BJM, hope you like some of the pics.

Disclaimer : Excuse my picture taking, I need to work out how I am so bad at using a camera !! The car actually, I think, looked even better in the metal, maybe the poor light ??! :)

Edited by C_WRX