Scoobzie & Diablo Are The Same Person

congratulations Inspector Clueso :lol: exactly what i,am on about this site is a load of toss and i,am not the only one who thinks so :lol: when you have **** like this on it point proven

Point proven? What planet are you on boy? Did you not see all the comments on your previous thread?

These pm's you talk about receiving, were they from Diablo showing his support for you :lol:

edited to add: as we live in a democracy, the people/members should have the final say on this dude's account/ip being blocked. I'm a member of another forum where, if anyone acts like he has, a poll is put up to vote to ban him :(

Edited by 4hero

C'mon now chaps - split personalities is a very real mental problem. I've alerted Carstairs and they've sent some chaps with white coats in a Subaru powered van round to scoobzie's house. They said they'll call in to diablo's on the way back, apparently it's only a short walk away......

Tut tut Scoobzie, I'm dissapointed to say the least I thought you were better than that, If you don't like the club why did you join?, why did you stay?, why didn't you just walk away and leave rather than slag everybody and the charity's involved? The Santa Cruise comment was uncalled for IMO