KentScoobies, please sign in...

just noticed something quite scary , the silouette pic under my name , actually resembles me, is it just me or does everyone think silouettes look like themselves , thats why u all changed yours !!!!!!!!!!!

Now you tell us, if i'd known that last night i would of been able to work out who you was from all the other newbies at the wharf [;)]

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leebo77

just noticed something quite scary , the silouette pic under my name , actually resembles me, is it just me or does everyone think silouettes look like themselves , thats why u all changed yours !!!!!!!!!!!

Now you tell us, if i'd known that last night i would of been able to work out who you was from all the other newbies at the wharf [;)]

Check out Granby's picture though - I reckon he's the one on the left [:D]

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone

signing in for the first time got a blue 97 uk spec impreza did pop along to one of the meets back in march at the wharf which was great never seen so many scoobs in one place oh except for lydden i was there too what a day!

Have a question for all back in the regional forum

hi everyone

signing in for the first time got a blue 97 uk spec impreza did pop along to one of the meets back in march at the wharf which was great never seen so many scoobs in one place oh except for lydden i was there too what a day!

Have a question for all back in the regional forum

A belated welcome to the Funny Farm Pants[;)]

hello people, i'm signing in for the first time as i am a new-ish scooby owner. my names Matt and live in the bubble that they call whitstable, if your ever in town you may see my black 93 WRX cruising through the town. hope to get to one of the meets soon if i can find sometime off work!