KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I live in Maidstone, had my first Scooby about a month now.  Got a P1, standard escept for 330mm Prodrive brakes and a P1 exhaust.

I love it!! [:D]

HI DAVE. WELCOME TO THIS BAND OF BROTHERS.  EVERY ONE EXCEPT ME IS MAD - MAD - MAD I TELL YOU.  P1 Huh I HATE YOU ALREADY only joking just full of envy. [:D]

lurked on here a few times and after an invite off scoobynet, thought i'd say hello:)

this is my car,05 type uk sti. it's my third scoob (had a series mcrae then a red 99 uk turbo) and hopefully will be able to keep this one for a few years to come!

P1000250.jpg

P1000217alt.jpg

P1000213.jpg

if you see me around flash/wave etc, i'll wave to anyone me, so you should get a reaction[Y]

edit - pics come up a bit funny on here don't they? or have i set something up wrong?

cheers, guys[:D]

btw, who is markie?

I am the 1 that keeps this bunch of misfits under control[Y][:P]

welcome to k/scoobies by the way[:P] oh & you have the best colour your straight into the elite part of the club [H]   you may find 1 or 2 owners of more common colours making jealous remarks[;)] just ignore those thats what i do[:P][:D]

cheers, guys[:P]

btw, who is markie?

I am the 1 that keeps this bunch of misfits under control[Y][:P]

welcome to k/scoobies by the way[:D] oh & you have the best colour your straight into the elite part of the club [H]   you may find 1 or 2 owners of more common colours making jealous remarks[:P] just ignore those thats what i do[:D][:D]

dunno about more common, but i bet theirs are a damn sight easier to keep clean[;)]

cheers again for the warm welcome[Y]