KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Gina

Welcome to the forum, this is Mrs Yogi, I know what you mean about grinning, Ian - Yogi - is still grinning when ever he drives his Car, he loves it, Ill always remember the look on his face when he test drove it - he was like a kid in a sweet shop just told he can have as many sweets as he likes... He still looks that way now he drives it.

Anyway welcome and keep on posting Yogi loves it and the people here are really great, easy and friendly and just general banter, v funny...

Say Hello in the Kent scooby forum as well [:D]

thanks, good to hear that i'm not the only one that was like a kid when they took one out for a test drive!!! didn't look to happy when i was quoted for the insurance though!! oh well never mind has to be done.

Erm and now that part when i am thick i thought i was in the kent scooby forum!!!

Really does not take much to confuse me on a friday!!!

Welcome Gina, i see you've already met some of the nutters on here [:D]

Welcome Gina.........now that Granbys introduced himself you've met all the nutters ps he's the one that does the maps etc etc [:(] Dare you to ask him where the Wharf is lol

NOW THATS FUNNY [:P]

Guest leebo77

Hello Gina.  Excellent choice of car (as I am sure you are finding out) and and great forum here too.  Decent helpful people and a good laugh too.  [:D]

Enjoy!

Lee.