KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all

I'm new scoobie owner (just over a week) and new to the Kent scoobies forum

I was on the RBMR  as passenger as mine needed a cam belt and didnt want to chance it and enjoyed every minute of it  thanks to all involved

Morning Richard and welcome to as granby puts it THE MADHOUSE .

Im also in dartford and also fairly new on here .

The RBMR was great wasnt it.

The people ive met from k.scoobies so far have been a great bunch .

(Most of them are house trained)[:D]

Hope you enjoy it with k.s AS much as i am .

WELCOME TO KENT SCOOBIES[<;))]

I was on the RBMR  as passenger as mine needed a cam belt and didnt want to chance it and enjoyed every minute of it  thanks to all involved

Welcome aboard - don't listen to the others - we're not all sane and we're not all nice [;)]

Guess you must be the guy that knows my insane son Christopher - proves madness isn't hereditary then lol

Hello all

I'm new scoobie owner (just over a week) and new to the Kent scoobies forum

Hello You,

About[O] You signed in, Welcome aboard.Contary to popular belief They are all pretty harmless really. Glad your Cam belt is renewed now.

Hopefully see you on a K.S run out soon.

THANKS ALL WHO HAVE WELCOMED ME TO KENT SCOOBIES

I FEEL I HAVE JOINED  AT A TENSE TIME, WITH REGARDS TO THE T-SHIRTS

FROM THE OUTSIDE THERE SEEMS TO BE A FAIR DEGREE OF INFIGHTING REGARDING COLOUR CHOICE, ITS AMAZING THAT SOMETHING CAN CAUSE SO MUCH CONTROVERSEY. STILL IM SURE IT WILL GET SORTED OUT IN THE END HOPEFULLY WITHOUT BLOODLETTING

Hi All,[;)]

Got my first scooby at the weekend, wanted one for ages, was on the RBMR last week wiv my little sis, thought you were a pretty normal bunch so i thought it'd be cool to join you all, i will try and make some meets and am definately intreasted in going to jap performance parts next month. Hope you'll all be gentle wiv me[;)].

Nigs

Hi All,[:o]

Got my first scooby at the weekend, wanted one for ages, was on the RBMR last week wiv my little sis, thought you were a pretty normal bunch so i thought it'd be cool to join you all, i will try and make some meets and am definately intreasted in going to jap performance parts next month. Hope you'll all be gentle wiv me[:D].

Nigs

Welcome to Kent Scoobies[:o]

its ok they dont eat the newbies here!!![:o]