Vibrations

Hi guys just to keep the Beachboys theme I'm picking up not so good vibrations .

It happens at circa 3500revs more so in 3rd 4th when i get to that region back off then on the power up to and above ,could this be an inication

of a driveshaft problem?

Any advice more than welcome.

Thanks

Kenny

Edited by kennyuk300
Hi guys just to keep the Beachboys theme I'm picking up not so good vibrations .

It happens at circa 35000revs more so in 3rd 4th when i get to that region back off then on the power up to and above ,could this be an inication

of a driveshaft problem?

Any advice more than welcome.

Thanks

Kenny

Personally, I'd stick to less than circa 8000rpm <_<

What kinda vibration, felt through what, you're going to have to be a little more clear ?

cheers ---john---

Car is my01 WRX Uk300 ,not judder just vibration

It appears to come down the transmission tunnel i can feel it on the gear stick.At first i thought it was my exhaust blowing (had something like it on my last car )but it does not do it when stationary when revving that kind of vibration if you know what i mean. It gets to a point and not any more vibratory kind of drowns out with the engine/road noise.

Cheers

Kenny

God Only Knows what'd cause that, Kenny - Wouldn't It Be Nice if it turned out to be something simple?

Sorry - couldnae resist carrying on the BB Theme <_<

Hope you get that sorted.

Cathy "he might not get it " :D wouldn't it be nice if i could wake up in the morning and all my broken parts would be brand new

wouldn't it be nice. :D

Kenny

Could be many things from major to minor, assuming no noises from the box/box bearings, I'd be checking prop, engine mounts, gearbox mounts, exhaust managing to touch box under the conditions you described, so basically, get under there and check it out <_<

---john---

Thanks John

Did have a little look last night before my post but it was not that light and i only had it jacked up on one side :D

Kenny