Wrx Import

HERE IS A LITTLE BRAIN TEASER FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS SCOOBIES

i have a 1997 wrx import apparently its a face lift .

firstly is it a v3 or a v4

secondly what is the bhp in standard form, ive been told verious info ranging from 240 to 280.

or it there any way for me fine out.

SO PLEASE ALL START RATTERLING YOUR BRAINS AND CURE MY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

hi mikkers, thats some heavy reading mate, she seems quick of the line, but not a lot of torque. im running a full de-cat and when shes run in , in goes the front mount hks induction, should see her running around 320. fingers crossed

Hello mate, it's worth mentioning scoobytibs is a compulsive liar as well as a glory hole hunting rabbit rammer, and I dont really know anything about the classics. There is a guy in the main section named Big 'D' who is very good however.

hi mikkers, thats some heavy reading mate, she seems quick of the line, but not a lot of torque. im running a full de-cat and when shes run in , in goes the front mount hks induction, should see her running around 320. fingers crossed

I was told by a tuner NEVER run a HKS induction kit, he said 'if you sprinkle sand over it, you will get sand out of the exhaust'. In IMO just run a good panel filter such as, a STI or Apexi. Unless you chasing big BHP.

Welcome BTW

I was told by a tuner NEVER run a HKS induction kit, he said 'if you sprinkle sand over it, you will get sand out of the exhaust'. In IMO just run a good panel filter such as, a STI or Apexi. Unless you chasing big BHP.

Welcome BTW

hi jamessti, i need to run a induction kit as im putting in a front mount, as for big bhp ive got to run it in first and the fit it all , i need a remap just for the induction kit. what it will be running at i dont know but hoping for around 320+ :D