Knockhill 8th Aug

Damn it i was wanting a wee word with him as well, hows he getting on with his wee project then?

How did you get on with the track then, you comming back again :D

His wee project has had months delay, i think it was just gonna be to rushed to do it that time home, he got took away for a 28day stretch yesterday, so hopefully next time home :whistle:

Yup got on just fine beans from lap 2 good fun im sure I'll be back B)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaks my heart seeing my old pride and joy getting abused around the track.

Will be there next year in something a little bit special.

Still getting well looked after Iain. new suspension, whiteline gear and upgraded brakes so going very well :whistle:

His wee project has had months delay, i think it was just gonna be to rushed to do it that time home, he got took away for a 28day stretch yesterday, so hopefully next time home :whistle:

Yup got on just fine beans from lap 2 good fun im sure I'll be back B)

Gutted for him he was pretty keen to get started, still havent started mine yet either new RCM oil pump water pump and seals arrived last week just head gaskets to sort and im good to go so hopefully soon, excellent glad you enjoyed it yesterday, hopefully bump into you at a trackday sometime soon then :D

Gutted for him he was pretty keen to get started, still havent started mine yet either new RCM oil pump water pump and seals arrived last week just head gaskets to sort and im good to go so hopefully soon, excellent glad you enjoyed it yesterday, hopefully bump into you at a trackday sometime soon then :lol:

Were you at Knockhill then Dunk?? fecker would have been good to catch up!!!

Im now in Turkey offshore from Istanbul so thats that buggered lol

I got fecked about last time i was home so didnt want to rush the job.....i get back on the 5th so i am starting it they day after!!! I have booked a month off work so i have plenty of time to do it properly......also doing my brakes (8pot K-sport) and im also getting the apexi oot and a Simtek with anti lag and launch control fitted :P:D cant wait!!! When i start the job i will take pics of the process and post them up!!! :)

Jase

Were you at Knockhill then Dunk?? fecker would have been good to catch up!!!

Im now in Turkey offshore from Istanbul so thats that buggered lol

I got fecked about last time i was home so didnt want to rush the job.....i get back on the 5th so i am starting it they day after!!! I have booked a month off work so i have plenty of time to do it properly......also doing my brakes (8pot K-sport) and im also getting the apexi oot and a Simtek with anti lag and launch control fitted :o:D cant wait!!! When i start the job i will take pics of the process and post them up!!! :P

Jase

yea i was down, would have been good to meet up and discuss which way we were going to go, was it the SIDC day or the autoeccose day you and JC did?

your splashing out just now then, thank feck its comming out of your bank account and not mine! :)

Hoping to get mine done next time Wuz is at home :lol:

Aaaahhhhhh thats it Dunk, you were prob there in the morning and we were there in the afternoon!!

Yeh would have defo been good to chat about the mods :) and just a general catch up mate :lol:

Yeh my bank account is hurting at the moment!!! anyway Dunk hope all goes well with the build, I will keep an eye out for the Aberdeen meets....if you guys still do them and i will fire up in the car to put some miles on it once its built!!!

JAse