Needing A Cold Air Intake Before Mapping

hi

Finally got my apexi commander and controller. Front mount. Dump valve and 550 injectors for my 95 sti ra. I.ve got it booked in for andy f to map next tuesday and was wondering what cold air intake would be best.

I like the look of the small carbon fibre induction vent or i could run a cold air pipe from my fog lamp cover. Will there be room behind my fog lamp cover once my front mount is fitted or will the pipework for the front mount be in the way.

Anyone got any ideas on what would be best.

Cheers steve

hi

Finally got my apexi commander and controller. Front mount. Dump valve and 550 injectors for my 95 sti ra. I.ve got it booked in for andy f to map next tuesday and was wondering what cold air intake would be best.

I like the look of the small carbon fibre induction vent or i could run a cold air pipe from my fog lamp cover. Will there be room behind my fog lamp cover once my front mount is fitted or will the pipework for the front mount be in the way.

Anyone got any ideas on what would be best.

Cheers steve

Hi Steve a suggestion i have cut a hole in my inner wing for the induction pipe and the filter is down by the front bumper keeping the air flow and away from all that nasty heat of the engine.. and mines is on a Classic..SW is sortin my induction out just now the filter is massive so need the space..

Give him a call number is on my signature block best of luck...maby he has a diffrent method for your set up...there many ways..

Chris