Paintshop In Falkirk Area

Just bought a new Scooby. Car is generally very clean, apart from a chip/ding in the wing that I planned to have fixed. Wasn't in any rush until I noticed that the someone has decided to embellish the existing chip with a brand new crease/dent about an inch away on the same panel... :occasion14: (what is it with new cars collecting dings?).

Anyway - looking for a paint shop who are very good with colour matching, especially as the car is finished in metallic. Doesn't necessarily have to be the cheapest in town.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks :icon_salut:

gota be autotechnique, larbert mate.

if you check my posts you will see the job on my car (full colour change) isnt the cheapest but has to be the best around.

If you want to see his work first hand let me know.

the members on here have seen my car too so they can comment.

Thanks for that, Frank :icon_salut:

Are they next door to Muirhall Motors? Pal of mine used to work there as a mechanic, and I used to go there myself for repairs and MOTs.

Sounds like they did a fine job on your car. Being a full respray though, I don't suppose colour-matching would have been an issue?

Cheers.

Thanks for that, Frank :icon_salut:

Are they next door to Muirhall Motors? Pal of mine used to work there as a mechanic, and I used to go there myself for repairs and MOTs.

Sounds like they did a fine job on your car. Being a full respray though, I don't suppose colour-matching would have been an issue?

Cheers.

Their colour matching is spot on too mate, seen a lot of cars from their getting repair work and you'd never know that they'd been damaged in the first place.

They are not cheap as I previously said but Garry is never happy until it's perfect.

And yes its next to Muirhall Motors :occasion14:

Ended up booking it into a body shop that I had used before, as they did a grand job on a previous motor.

After reading the positive comments on this thread about Autotechnique, they were certainly my second choice had the first garage not been able to do the work at the time I needed it done. I'll certainly bear them in mind next time.

Thanks again for all the suggestions :P