Which Brake Pads For Alcons?

Today i was taking the discs off the P1 to give them a bit of a spring clean and noticed the front pads are quite worn, plus there red stuff which i dont really like. Any recommendations on what to go for. Ferodo DS2500, Performance Friction? Any others?

Cheers

Dan

He was very helpful. I doubt if that is the spending over, need to get the car booked in for downpipe and centre section. I also got Sti rear lights, clear indicators and side repeaters, fitted them yesterday and its surprising how much cleaner the car looks with them on. Wheels next i think ;)

Went with the Ferodo DS2500. Got a great deal on them from Alyn at AS Performance. Great help over the phone. Was so happy with the service i ordered a Walbro fuel pump and NGK spark plugs aswell ;)

glad to hear you didn't use Godspeed. I ordered pads from him on 13 April and there still not here

he keep claiming the courier has lost them but i recon he is full of poop.

Well i remembered your thread from the other day and it stuck in my head. Hope it gets sorted out for you soon. Infact, Alyn said mine should be here tomorrow so your welcome to the pads that im replacing if your still stuck?

Managed to get a set of pads that have half left for nothing so ok for now, cheers for the offer though.

Think I may phone up and ask for a refund as the courier has lost the stuff twice

yes im sure the have Iain ;):thumbup: