Mot! Its Run Out

lol what a numpty B)

fingers crossed the wagon passes the MOT,

I think you've done some recent repairs on her so she should be fine

B) Numpty ...thats what i call the horse all the time when it spooks lol

I have every faith in my car.... :lol: watch this space (or i wont make the bbq :D)

Edited by Midnight21
NIce one

what was your advisory for Cathy?

Have you got your new tailgate fitted?

slight corrosion on front brake pipes! will get them done after the weekend :)

Not fitted it yet trying to get the horrible wrx sticker off it first!

Dont think it will be fitted for the Falkirk wheel but hope to have my new wheels though :D

If possible find a good pressure cleaner with adjustable heat and pressure controls. Turn the heat up and the pressure down, you should be able to ease the sticker off quickly that way. Either that or get the hairdryer out, and give it a right good heat up.

If possible find a good pressure cleaner with adjustable heat and pressure controls. Turn the heat up and the pressure down, you should be able to ease the sticker off quickly that way. Either that or get the hairdryer out, and give it a right good heat up.

Ok thanks will try that tonight...have tried the nail treatment but its a bit sore on the fingers lol

Problem with stickers are, if you peel them when their cold and theve been on a long time they tend to take the paint with them. If you heat it up, the adhesive is warmed up enought to seperate but the paint is left as it needs a higher temperature than the adhesive to lift.

Good Luck!