Anyone From West Lothian Region Heading To Jim Clark Tomorrow?

Help,

Looking for some guidance on getting to the rally tomorrow morning, anyone from West Lothian'ish fancy meeting up for a mini convoy?

Should really get one of they sat-nav thingwymaboabs :mad:

Cheers,

Neil.

Wish I could Neil but havent even managed tonight mate :thumbup: take loads of pics for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :stupid: will be doing well if I make Ayton on Sunday now :D my favourite :rotfl: event too

i'll be leaving Gla at 7am and heading M8 - Edn city bypass - A1

could swing by and meet you off the M8 on approach to Edn if thats any use?

how about the big BP garage at Deer Park?

say 7.30 am? think its jn. 3

i'm heading to straight to Duns.

Neil do you have an action plan?

Edited by micra_wrc
Wish I could Neil but havent even managed tonight mate :stupid: take loads of pics for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ;) will be doing well if I make Ayton on Sunday now :mad: my favourite :rotfl: event too

Gus dont be gay :thumbup:

you've not made it to any events this year :lol:

how long does it take to pack and move house anyway?! :D

x

eh, you thinking about the last time you followed me?! :rotfl:

Highland Run March 2007

4hero2.jpg

:D Remember it well!! My car was only a couple of months old and I was struggling to keep up with you! Just as well I'm bringing the scooby tomorrow, and not the C2 thing :mad:

I'm going down Sunday from Edinburgh if you want to tail me down. Prob do Ayton 1 & 2 and maybe Harehead 2 on way back if I can find the turn off on the A1. Also depending on the weather, not a lot of fun if it hoses it down, done many JC's in the wet and the worst thing is it decimates the field.

Was thinking of going tomorrow but landed a free ticket for the Heinekin Cup final at Murrayfied tomorrow so...

Might also be meeting someone else so that'll likely be the shell station at Deghorn on the Edinburgh bypass. Road closes at Ayton at 10.30 and we'll be parked up right at the stage so maybe about 9.30? Few choices at this spot, either Ayton Castle as the backdrop or there is a series of 2 S bends where they join the main road. There's also a farm section and a little railway bridge that the top guys might just lift the wheels on. Will meet one of the pro rally photo boys down there with any luck, if he doesn't know where to go for the best shots no-one will! If we get to Harehead its a hairpin so bring the wide lens!

Edited by GrantR
Gus dont be gay :D

you've not made it to any events this year :lol:

how long does it take to pack and move house anyway?! :mad:

x

Its not so much the house move as work getting in the way ;) ...hardly made a start on the packing yet :stupid:

Anyhoo, I'll deffo be making the Fawkirk Wheel event and every event I can after that as the house move and big work commitments will be oot the way this time next week :rotfl:

Oh aye, and I'm still hoping to make Ayton on Sunday :thumbup:

Edited by Gus the Bus
Might also be meeting someone else so that'll likely be the shell station at Deghorn on the Edinburgh bypass. Road closes at Ayton at 10.30 and we'll be parked up right at the stage so maybe about 9.30? Few choices at this spot, either Ayton Castle as the backdrop or there is a series of 2 S bends where they join the main road. There's also a farm section and a little railway bridge that the top guys might just lift the wheels on. Will meet one of the pro rally photo boys down there with any luck, if he doesn't know where to go for the best shots no-one will! If we get to Harehead its a hairpin so bring the wide lens!

Take it Twiglees is getting oot his bed as thats his usual meeting spot Shell Dreghorn??

Enjoy your day Girls plenty of pics up on Sunday night i take it?

davie

Sunday,9.30 @ Shell,Dreghorn...

1) GrantR

2) Someone else grant is meeting

3) 4Hero

4) marky.t.s

9.30? We were there for 9'ish this morning and roads were closed (even though they said they would be closed at 10am)..

1) GrantR

3) 4Hero

4) marky.t.s

5) Spooks & Rosie (correct me if I'm wrong folks :D)

Earlier could be better...

Road closes at 10.30, first Historic at 11.05, first National at 11.45, certainly wouldn't go any earlier than

9.15. Only 45 minute drive, and should get parked right at the stage. Always have here in the past.

Edited by GrantR
9.30? We were there for 9'ish this morning and roads were closed (even though they said they would be closed at 10am)..

1) GrantR

3) 4Hero

4) marky.t.s

5) Spooks & Rosie (correct me if I'm wrong folks :D)

Earlier could be better...

i'll be there for 9.00 just in case.