Speed Sunday Photos

3458875290_e805f9183e_o.jpg

This pic sums up speed sunday for me....

What should be a very very nice car on the track looks more like a shed.

Absolutely fantastic pics folks, plenty excitement and mayhem for you guys.

I wouldnt go on one of these track days either, not worth making the side of my car look anything like the one above.

Rich

Cheers folks :wub:

Cullenmin, if you look at the guys in the car, they are having a ball (and seem to not have a care in the world). The certainly had a fun day out (and didn't seem to crash once), and that's what it's all about! If they can afford to track a battered evo then congrats to them (I imagine this isn't the drivers daily car)..

I also meant to say, what's the stopping distance at around 60mph?

3456715986_00fc71e692_o.jpg

These guys were going hell for leather driving this close, nutters :thumbup:

Neil.

Cheers folks :wub:

3456715986_00fc71e692_o.jpg

These guys were going hell for leather driving this close, nutters :thumbup:

Neil.

Neil the guy in the yellow scooby should be ashamed that the ford could get that close. B)

( i think it a ford fiesta anyway maybe not )

Cullenmin, if you look at the guys in the car, they are having a ball (and seem to not have a care in the world).

Aye they do look like they're having a great time B)

And I'm sure I've seen closer than that on a public road :wub: (not necessarily me though) :thumbup:

Rich

Neil the guy in the yellow scooby should be ashamed that the ford could get that close. :wub:

I saw it was a female driver...No offence meant just pointing this out! :thumbup:

And is that a break light I see on the scooby...the fiesta must of got closer if the brakes just went on!

Is it the swift that's yours scotstaff? I popped over on Sunday and spoke to the female driving to say I had got a couple of decent shots :lol: Which one are you referring to "in flight"?

yep that was the wife on her first outing!! they're all good!! the two side on photos look great!!