Online Raffle For Subaru Bits And Pieces - For Childreach Int

Hey folks, just an idea Im turning onto a reality at the moment

Im off to Nepal in November as part of Childreach International project, to improve lives for kids around the world (full details can be seen at Justgiving - Neil Wheatley's Fundraising Page) and I need to raise £2200 to be able to get me there so I can do the work etc

Now what im looking to do is get donations in the way of prizes from subaru related companies (parts, servicing, official goodies etc etc) and then run an online raffle for them, this would be advertised on all the scooby clubs I can get access to

Tickets would be £5 for a strip from a raffle book, the funds would need to be paid to my justgiving page link above once the raffle is live (will possibly be able to do paypal aswell), tickets then have username/forum/mobile number etc wrote on the back ready for the draw, which would be recorded (or even carried out at nbo 2009), and everyone would be given a confirmation of their numbers, then once all finished, you are given the details to collect your prize from the relevant business'.

Just wondering if there is any interest )should be officially going live this weekend), and if there are any business' out there willing to donate prizes, Id be looking at at least 20-30+ prizes to make sure there is plenty available, here's what I currently have as prizes, with a lot of companies still yet to respond.

Pulley kit from cdf racing

5ltr of Silkolene Pro S/R from Opie Oils

2x 2008 Subaru WRX Sti Driving Experience from driversdreamdays.co.uk

1x Ferrari Driving Experience from driversdreamdays.co.uk

3x Subaru sunstrips supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

1x Subaru Swoosh set (sides and bonnet/boot decal) supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

1x cusco rally set (sides and bonnet/boot decal) supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

5x subaru tax disc holders supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

1x 20"x30" canvas print with picture of your choice donated by necanvas.co.uk

Very rare Sheffield Steelers Team only Ice Hockey Shirt - Dease, member from scoobynet

x5 pairs of INTERNAL or EXTERNAL scoobynet side window stickers supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

x2 giant rear scoobynet stickers supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

Power-run worth £50 courtesy of AET Engineering - www.dyno-power-run.com

Please give me any feedback you have below, and if anyone wishes to donate a prize please pm me, thankyou

Neil

http://www.justgiving.com/neilwheatley

Online raffle for subaru bits and pieces - Now Live

The raffle is now live! How to purchase tickets info is below

Im off to Nepal in November as part of Childreach International project, to improve lives for kids around the world (full details can be seen at Justgiving - Neil Wheatley's Fundraising Page) and I need to raise £2200 to be able to get me there (I need to raise 10% of this by the end of april) so I can do the work etc, so I am holding an online raffle to get the fund raising kick started!

Tickets are £5 for a strip from a raffle book, the funds would need to be paid to my justgiving page link below, tickets then have username/forum/mobile number etc wrote on the back ready for the draw, everyone would be given a confirmation of their numbers via return email, then once all finished, you are given the details to collect your prize from the relevant business'.

Current prize list is below

Pulley kit from cdf racing

5ltr of Silkolene Pro S/R from Opie Oils

2x 2008 Subaru WRX Sti Driving Experience from driversdreamdays.co.uk

1x Ferrari Driving Experience from driversdreamdays.co.uk

3x Subaru sunstrips supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

1x Subaru Swoosh set (sides and bonnet/boot decal) supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

1x cusco rally set (sides and bonnet/boot decal) supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

5x subaru tax disc holders supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

1x 20"x30" canvas print with picture of your choice donated by necanvas.co.uk

Very rare Sheffield Steelers Team only Ice Hockey Shirt - Dease, member from scoobynet

x5 pairs of INTERNAL or EXTERNAL scoobynet side window stickers supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

x2 giant rear scoobynet stickers supplied by stickmeup.co.uk

Power-run worth £50 courtesy of AET Engineering - www.dyno-power-run.com

How do i purchase my raffle tickets?

Tickets are £5 per strip (you can purchase more than 1 strip if you wish)

There are 2 options for donation:

Card - http://www.justgiving.com/neilwheatley

Paypal - neil at stickmeup.co.uk (Please confirm payment via pm so dont get mixed up with my usual ebay sticker payments)

Please quote on the payment

Your name

Email address

Tel number

Forum name (if there is space)

Forum used (if there is space)

Once we have received the donation, you will receive an email reply which will confirm your payment, and your raflle numbers, this will be done within 24-48hours.

The draw will take place on the 31st of may, and all forums will be updated and the winners will be contacted personally to confirm the details.

If you have any questions or doubts on the raffle, please let me know via neil at stickmeup.co.uk as I have all of the details to back up my fundraising, and its target via ChildReach International.

Thankyou for reading, and hopefully helping!

Neil

http://www.justgiving.com/neilwheatley