Tunnel Run

See that the London boys and gals have organised a run for 12 April - leaving the Ace Cafe around 7-730pm and ending up at the O2.

This is Easter Sunday, the weekend of the Lydden rallycross although I believe anyone going is planning on the Monday.

Anyone fancy a run out? Could always meet them halfway, although perhaps making an outing of it with eats at the Cafe before we left . . . . ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See that the London boys and gals have organised a run for 12 April - leaving the Ace Cafe around 7-730pm and ending up at the O2.

This is Easter Sunday, the weekend of the Lydden rallycross although I believe anyone going is planning on the Monday.

Anyone fancy a run out? Could always meet them halfway, although perhaps making an outing of it with eats at the Cafe before we left . . . . ?

Might be up for this.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a look at the London Regions thread there's a link to Scoobynet Southern Section (perhaps someone could put a direct link in here?) in which the route is laid out - plenty of opportunity to get lost :)

They're meeting at Ace Cafe from 5.30 onwards and setting off from 7pm in small groups although there's over 35 names on the list already lol If we're going, I'd reckon we'd have to leave 4.30ish to guarantee getting there for 6? I might be over Fulham on Sunday so perhaps have to meet up en route although probably easier to meet you at Ace Cafe

If we go anticlockwise - we get 2 tunnels = dartford and holmesdale (however not sure if holmesdale is still cameraed?)

Autoroute sayone 1hr from dartford

so could say the wharf?

with possibly a snodshell or m20 hard shoulder premeet for Team 'I live in or around-maidstone way'?

Baz are you meeting us this end or at the cafe?

Anyone else?

Names...