The 5 Speed Is Dead - Bring In The 6!

I was mapping the car today in preparation for tomorrow's trackday at knockhill and managed to completely strip 3rd gear.

If anyone is selling, or knows anyone who is selling a PPG or 6 speeder please let me know!

Many thanks.

Alistair

There is a ppg one for sale over on scoobynet at the moment. I would post a link but the site is down .

There is a ppg one for sale over on scoobynet at the moment. I would post a link but the site is down .

Thanks - I saw that but it's based in New Zealand and the guy wants 3700 euros (almost as much in sterling) which I thought was a trifle expensive once shipping is paid for etc.

Thanks - I saw that but it's based in New Zealand and the guy wants 3700 euros (almost as much in sterling) which I thought was a trifle expensive once shipping is paid for etc.

dosent lateral do PPG kits for £2200 or something, sure i seen that advertised some place?

No its not that one. The guys name is something like going for 400bhp or something similar. It mentions that the box has had a rebuild but i cant remember why.