Bracknell To Surrey Scoobie Meet, 8th March

where in surrey we headin for ???

i could get another 2 scooby wagons to attend to :icon_salut:

Hello leepey74,

The meet is at Fairmile Arms Portsmouth Road Cobham Surrey KT11 1BW, it starts at 1pm and you gets about 20 cars show up.

Bring your friends everyone welcome, good to meet more fellow berkshire scoobies.

Meet was good turn out the most ive seen, must of been over 30 cars. Weather wasn't good though. still dont know how to post photos on here yet sorry

Mark, uppload picture's to a photo hosting web site e.g. flickr, photobucket

Then click on the insert image button when either posting or replying to a thread, you then need to paste the link to your hosted photo's in between the IMG markers.

Good to see you again yesterday

You chaps want to come to the Reading Jap Meet on tuesday 17th March 09?

Would be good to get some scooby presence amongst the evo's. Starts 7.30 from a car park near madjeski stadium. If ur interested i can post a postcode to the place. Easy to get to just off the m4.

You chaps want to come to the Reading Jap Meet on tuesday 17th March 09?

Would be good to get some scooby presence amongst the evo's. Starts 7.30 from a car park near madjeski stadium. If ur interested i can post a postcode to the place. Easy to get to just off the m4.

Hello scoobyC

Might be up for jap meet, if ive finished work in time and can get my car its being kept at dad's place at mo in cherstey.

You should start a new topic about this to try and get some more interest, how did you find out about it?

Did you like the photo's finally worked out how to do it.

Edited by vanman47
  • 2 weeks later...