Our New Baby.

Loverly looker and its in the fastest colour (scooby-hoo?) Cant belive is an AUTO!!

Nothing wrong with the Auto, can still drive in manual if you want, and when booting it from a standing start they take off faster then the manual's because there is no gears to flaff about with, kickdown is well cool, certainly throws you in the back of your seat. Only downside is they are no good on track, no engine braking makes it hard to slow down quick enough and if you try and boot it exiting a chicane it trys to kickdown and throws you the wrong way.

Can the wife not drive manual cars then Jay??????? she'll love the scoob.

eeerrr nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so she can't be trusted!!!! She took her out the other day and had to ask if the "120 in big numbers at the top were kph" :D I said no they're mph..........she slowed down quite rapidly!!!!!!! :P;)

Edited by Big Jay
eeerrr nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so she can't be trusted!!!! She took her out the other day and had to ask if the "120 in big numbers at the top were kph" :D I said no they're mph..........she slowed down quite rapidly!!!!!!! :P:P

Oh Jazz Jill thought that was the oil pressure and she thought she was suposed to keep it about 120lbs so that the engine didn't get damaged, well that's what she told the Police when she was stopped ;):P Oh bless her.

eeerrr nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so she can't be trusted!!!! She took her out the other day and had to ask if the "120 in big numbers at the top were kph" :D I said no they're mph..........she slowed down quite rapidly!!!!!!! :P;)

You mean the clocks have actually been changed, thats unusual. mine still counts up in kilometers but speedo has british clocks.