Performance Creation Mud Flaps For An Early Classic ?

Folks,

Looking for some simple help here.........

Bought said flaps and they fit a treat at the front

However, according t the instructions for the rear flaps they are affixed by 3 holes............looking @ my 1993 import I only have 2 holes.

I am happy to do some drilling but wondered what others have done here ?

Does the later classics have 3 holes for the bracket ?

On the piccy below the flap at the top is for the front ( 2 holes for the black plugs) but the rear has 3 ......

26_0.jpg

It's the V2 ones I have bought ( http://www.performancecreations.co.uk/vers...hdnVersionID=26 ) I went for my own white smaller Prodrive stickers incidentally...

Tried calling them but phone rings out

Cheers

Cal

• 2 weeks later...
bump ! keen to fit but car is just back from some nice mechanical and cosmetic work so I'd rather not go drilling unless I need to !

Pics to follow - have now spent waaaay too much money on the old gurl ! Life's too short

Damn mate i forgot all about this thread, i will have the car out tomorrow so i will have a look and get some pictures up in the afternoon.

Went ahead and fitted.........as long as you get the right kit out and take your time these things should be a breeze

Gear laid oot :-

IMG_3996.jpg

Willing Assistant with early morning bed head to match my own :-

IMG_3982.jpg

Finished Product ( note that the top most hole had to be drilled with a 2mm pilot hole, then clean 6mm hole, filed off) :-

IMG_4002.jpg

Fitted a treat !

Cal

Edited by ~ ~ Cal ~~