Whiteline/perrin Suspension/geometry Goodies

Alright guys,

Things are starting to take shape with the plans i have for my Impreza and will soon be fitting my coilovers and looking into uprating the ARBs, droplinks etc. What does everyone have? how do you rate the parts and finally where is the cheapest sources of parts?

Cheers

Gaz

Might try pop up to Hypertech on Sat then if they are open?

Wont be looking to get the parts for a few weeks but like to have things planned for purchase long before the wages are there for them lol

I am sure Dunc is normally there at weekends but it would be worthing phoning during the week to make sure.

Fit them yourself they are all easy bolt on items and then take it to John at Progrip in bonnybridge or get John to fit the parts for you, you might be very surprised at how reasonable his prices are. There are a few of us on here who sprint and hillclimb their impreza's who use Progrip, as geometry and suspension fitting and set up is his main business :blush:

Edited by Arch

Alright guys,

Things are starting to take shape with the plans i have for my Impreza and will soon be fitting my coilovers and looking into uprating the ARBs, droplinks etc. What does everyone have? how do you rate the parts and finally where is the cheapest sources of parts?

Cheers

Gaz

Hi gaz got my front and rear arbs and front and rear droplinks from cusco kid great prices and he is also

very knowledgeable on the stuff ( whiteline) so he can give good advice on what to buy

cheers kenny