My Turn For Fun In The Snow

After having to jealously watch photos and videos of everyone playing in the snow last week while we had sunshine, finally mother nature came up with the goods this morning!

My turn to Party ;)

About 2" down at 9:30 this morning, still snowing heavily and the forecast is snow until Sunday! Looks like its going to be a huge one :D

Stopped to take some photos on the way to work this morning... yes that is a road, and yes that is my normal route to work ;)

post-6837-1234431755.jpg

post-6837-1234431761.jpg

post-6837-1234431767.jpg

Needless to say it took me a little longer to get to work this morning! Took me at least 5 minutes taking photos! ;) Didn't see a single car crashed into a ditch or struggling to stay in a straight line and the works car park was as full as ever and as far as I know, all the schools are open! You wouldn't think it possible :lol:

That 08 looks great in black and in the snow Mate!!! ;);)

great pics, lovely route!!

Can i suggest you invest in some wonderful Winter tyres for that trecherous journey? :P

Oh and waiting for the video!! :D

Lol, yeah, winter tyres would probably be a good idea :P

Have to say, the Pirelli Sottozero's performed faultlessly this morning. I'm just blown away by their snow performance every time, and with 235/17 profile they really defy physics! I had to really try hard to break traction this morning - mind you, first job this morning was traction control off and centre diff locked :lol:

As for the 08, black is definitely the colour to have! White is also really nice, but you can't see it in the snow ;)

Didn't see a single car crashed into a ditch or struggling to stay in a straight line and the works car park was as full as ever and as far as I know, all the schools are open! You wouldn't think it possible ;)

Thats because you dont live in England. Here we have to close schools because some kids are listening to SNOW patrol on their I-Pods, cars go off the road just because radio one play ICE ICE BABY, complete shopping centers are closed because debenhams announce their WINTER sale, and councils run out of grit because they have been too busy using it to defrost the cold shoulder they give to the general public!!

Thats because you dont live in England. Here we have to close schools because some kids are listening to SNOW patrol on their I-Pods, cars go off the road just because radio one play ICE ICE BABY, complete shopping centers are closed because debenhams announce their WINTER sale, and councils run out of grit because they have been too busy using it to defrost the cold shoulder they give to the general public!!

LOL, spot on with that statement mate!

BMWhere, cars looking good mate ;)