New Brakes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My new rear brakes should be here soon (6 pot 330mm) but with black calipers :) so if anyone is in need of some 2 pot rears they will be available soon

Brake-kit-sm.jpg

Brakes arrived this week :thumbup: will be fitted soon :D

Edited by Granby
  • 2 weeks later...
Brakes arrived this week :icon_fU: will be fitted soon :P

Thanks to Deano for trying to fit my rear brakes today, shame i was supplied with the wrong kit and the caliper brackets wouldn't fit :D not very happy with Apex Performance :D although they are trying to sort it ASAP

Edited by Granby
Still no positive news yet, Apex are waiting for k-sport to authorise sending out just the bells & brackets as they normally don't do this just complete kits :wub:

Got a call from Apex today and they have had to order a complete kit from K-sport, not going to be here for at least a couple weeks now :thumbup:

Got a call from Apex today and they have had to order a complete kit from K-sport, not going to be here for at least a couple weeks now :D

Tell them you are dicsusted by the level of service that you demand a second kit free of charge (this time in ORANGE )

Then just find some one to donate them too, who has an orange addiction :P:lol::P lol