Does Anyone Know Roscop From Musselburgh ?

As it says. Does anyone know a chap who posts on scoobynet as roscop. He is from Musselburgh and I need to get in contact with him asap.

The fun police have been playing with my scoobynet account coz I told the truth about one of their bum chums so I cant access my PM's to get his details.

As it says. Does anyone know a chap who posts on scoobynet as roscop. He is from Musselburgh and I need to get in contact with him asap.

The fun police have been playing with my scoobynet account coz I told the truth about one of their bum chums so I cant access my PM's to get his details.

Try getting Phill from here to help you out over on that forum by talking to webby to get into your Pms arch or you want me to put up a wanted post for the guy?

Greig

I think a wanted post for a moderator would be nice. They cant even be bothered to answer the messages I left them. Its like dealing with mosad. Rules for the protected and rules for the "normal scum" not that I am trying to imply I am totally normal ;)

Frank thanks for the help :huh:

I think a wanted post for a moderator would be nice. They cant even be bothered to answer the messages I left them. Its like dealing with mosad. Rules for the protected and rules for the "normal scum" not that I am trying to imply I am totally normal ;)

Frank thanks for the help :huh:

Cool ill put one up too if ya want lol

What did you do anyway Arch lol