Monthly Meeting Suggestions....

Hiya

That's a shame, there's some lush pubs and brilliant driving country around here. I'm planning on going meet tommorow, all being well. I drive an 03 ultra blue gs sport. Wanted the turbo, but ex lived in Slough and told me it would cost too much! Love her to bits and shes still great fun around the lanes, just would of been nice to have that little more power. He has a lush and very fast old school black Legacy, he's originally from Burghfield common, so you might of seen it around?

If you there tommorow, should see you there? :huh:

Sounds good but if a Turbo is what u want soon then go for it, im in slough and its no worse than anywhere else...then again

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds good. We are up for it, not sure what the pubs are like over in the Thatcham/ Newbury area. We need to get some more owners involved as well!

My car is leaking water on top of the engine at the moment, but it is in good hands and being sorted by the guys at Bulldog Twyford. So she should be ready to rock and rumble. :laughing4:

If you can come up with any pub suggestions please let us know. :barf:

• 1 month later...

I know a friendly landlord who has just taken over a new pub and it has a big car park , he regularly held bike nights which i used to go to at his old place...Trouble is, the pub is a bit in the sticks and a mare to find for the 1st time, but its about 10 minutes off the A4 'tween Reading and Maidenhead. I could test the waters with him?

If i get a few yesses from you lot over the next week i will check it out :D

I know a friendly landlord who has just taken over a new pub and it has a big car park , he regularly held bike nights which i used to go to at his old place...Trouble is, the pub is a bit in the sticks and a mare to find for the 1st time, but its about 10 minutes off the A4 'tween Reading and Maidenhead. I could test the waters with him?

If i get a few yesses from you lot over the next week i will check it out :D

Sounds like a plan

and as for being in the sticks and a mare to find seems like an excuse for a drive :boxing::rotfl: