5 Months Later And I'm Totaly Misserable :)

I had to do it....didn't want to but had no choice,.....off she went to germany after spending thousands and owning her for 4 years.

thought nothing of it when went down the road for good. i bought a tddi focus estate... lowered it, put 18's on it and hate it.... i want a scooby back on drive... i'm saving up.. but it's too dear to use for work....i'm pulling me fekin hair out <_<

just thought i'd share that as i'm losing it slowly.. :mellow:

mark

oh STU how is the ol girl doing over there? :lol:

I did the same and bought an A4 Diesel Avant..........I had the itch again for a Scoob and bagged one with 350 bhp for £2.5k - costs only £280 to insure and raod tax is in the £185 bracket.

Way better than £650 for a 2.5L PPP WRX and £400 road tax !!!!!! Have kept the Audi too as a consequence

I had to do it....didn't want to but had no choice,.....off she went to germany after spending thousands and owning her for 4 years.

thought nothing of it when went down the road for good. i bought a tddi focus estate... lowered it, put 18's on it and hate it.... i want a scooby back on drive... i'm saving up.. but it's too dear to use for work....i'm pulling me fekin hair out <_<

mark

Im back home now mate, its been remapped and a new exhaust put on, last time i heard she was fine. It went well on the Ring even with the crap map! Hard to believe that was 311bhp on thatb map, mine was on the OE 250bhp ECU and he couldnt get close! Left it for dust lol

mark

Im back home now mate, its been remapped and a new exhaust put on, last time i heard she was fine. It went well on the Ring even with the crap map! Hard to believe that was 311bhp on thatb map, mine was on the OE 250bhp ECU and he couldnt get close! Left it for dust lol

yeh i really didn't see the full potential with her did i !!? quite gutted..but i knew there was something missing.. glad she's doing ok ;) did you bring any spares over stu :shutup: .. just incase i buy a pup... :o

welcome home anyway stu :thumbup:

mark

I no what you mean i part ex my 05 STi for a BMW M3 3 months ago thinking that i was ready to move on but after about a week and pressing all the buttons i started to miss my Impreza.The M3 has good has it was just couldn't do what my Impreza could so i sold it 2 weeks ago and Friday a bought another MY05 STi.

IMG_0069.jpg

Today was the first time i got to take it for a drive and i couldn't be happier