Champions League

need to get yourself a squillionaire mate , like seb said today pick up a prem side so easy .but then i guess the toffee's arnt gonna be prem side for long :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

we will - we go 5th 1 season then 17th the next.................we were 5th last so i already know where we will finish..............good job rubbish sides like Newcastle and Tottenham are around :icon_butt::rotfl::lol: .....................actually according to Sky Ports when they were doing the game on Sunday they said that Kenwright knew his days are numbered and that are Squillionaire will be in for them

have to admit you got some good players that would fit in well at the bridge :rotfl: if you get desperate .

would say your to good to go down but as you said look at spurs and newcastle anythings possible. hell we might even win the champs league this year. :rotfl:

what and play in your reserve team - think not lol.......................................If there is any Justice you wont mate - I would rather see Liverpool or Man U win it - however as you are a "British" team I will cheer you on until the Quarters or Semi's :icon_butt::rotfl::lol: