Hi, My Name Is Simmo

Hello to anyone interested, just joined the club as you can see. Ive owned a Turbo 2000 for six months now, just sold that today for another one, the new ones pretty well modded though although i may have some questions! I'm no mechanic but im well happy with the new car- ok excuse the ignorance , but i know the new car is pretty mint, 93000 on clock, uk car, and i know it has a blow off valve, its ecu has had a remap, there are boost adjusters, but where is my intercooler?!- and what are the massive stainless pipes running into the radiator at the front??!! :lol: could someone please gently point out the obvious for me, thanks,

andy simmonds

p.s feel free to chuckle at my ignorance!!

Edited by simmo1983
Welcome to the SIDC Andy

Have you got any pics of the pieces you mean

not at the moment, its dark, ill get some on here tomorrow! I know roughly what been done(moving the intercooler so its front mounted,right?)-there are 2 fan units on the radiator. unfortunately the car was from a dealer who sourced it from a main subaru dealership so i dont have any dyno read-outs but the car pulls a hell of a lot faster than my old turbo 2000 which was un-modded, so the bhp has been upped by a fair bit. Anyway ill get some pics of it up tomorrow