John R Weir

Just a quick post to apologise to those who thought that a comment of "I suppose you think this is funny" from Mrs John R Weir was directed at them in the car park at the Perth meeting point... Brief explanation: I used to work in Sales @ the Perth Dealership and left about 6-7 months ago after changes in the Management structure had a severe effect on morale and performance.

However as I later found out when visiting my old sales colleagues a few weeks after I left, ex-employees are banned from coming back to JRW property according to the *cough* that had became my Manager. So, after talking to my mate about it while we were stuck in traffic on the way home, I can only assume that Mrs Weir thought that I'd got a group of my pals out of their bed early on a Saturday morning to park their cars in the car park in an effort to shake The Weir Empire?! :icon_salut:

Cheers,

Grant

Shame not all of us were there in time to witness this event ;)

Scoobykev, was that yourself who led us up through to Coupar Angus (Black WRX and a Green Passat) ? If so thanks a lot mate, was much appreciated :icon_salut:

Yup, that was me. It's a nice road when it's not so busy, certainly better than heading through perth and dundee. Hope you were both ok for fuel.

Yup, that was me. It's a nice road when it's not so busy, certainly better than heading through perth and dundee. Hope you were both ok for fuel.

Yup made it Stracathro ok, to be stung for V-Power to the tune of £1.27.9p a litre ;):icon_salut:

Only stuck in a tenner so went and filled up back in the 'Deen today at a full FOURTEEN pence a litre cheaper, how do they get away with charging so much down there ?!?!

Cheers again, that Fiesta on the trailer we was behind was the most rallying action I seen all day :D:lol: