Spark Plugs

Casper the MY06/07 uses different spark plugs. you need NGK ILFR7H plugs.

Marc

I'm looking for the same thing, think the PFR 7B's are 19mm reach, need 26.5mm for the hawkeye.

Boyakasha, are the NGK ILFR7H colder plugs or is that the standard ones?

cheers Iain

nice to see back...haven't heard from you for ages?

How is your lovely car?

Not really been up to much apart from busy at work, I've been following your development on the car with interest. I must say I would love to go for the Pennine block, it looks like it can handle some serious abuse. I'll try and make it down to Knockhill soon so hopefully you'll be there.

My car is running well, apart from getting my wheels powder coated white which is a nightmare to keep clean so I think I'll be getting them done again in anthracite.

dffbed8e.jpg

Also I can't decide what to do next engine wise, so it's either a case of uprate the old chocolate pistons on the 2.5 etc or just replace the whole block for something more bullet proof. Would be worth having a bleather with you sometime to see what your thoughts are.

Will catch up with you sometime soon.

Take Care

Marc

Not really been up to much apart from busy at work, I've been following your development on the car with interest. I must say I would love to go for the Pennine block, it looks like it can handle some serious abuse. I'll try and make it down to Knockhill soon so hopefully you'll be there.

Also I can't decide what to do next engine wise, so it's either a case of uprate the old chocolate pistons on the 2.5 etc or just replace the whole block for something more bullet proof. Would be worth having a bleather with you sometime to see what your thoughts are.

Will catch up with you sometime soon.

Take Care

Marc

Well as with any seriously modded car there are always issues....but there is 1 thing i can say"keep your tagets low and keep the mods simple for the BHP needed and the whole lot will make it less stressfull"

Yes Marc...next time i'm out on Knockhill or Crail i will talk to you and take you out for a shotgun no problems.

In the mean time take care and stay safe.

Peter