Headers Query

What id is the up pipe ? Is there any flexy in your set up ?

Jac

Yeah mate. Pictures show a flex joint at the up pipe! Thats what I'm not sure of. I've had an up pipe with flex joint before and it blew up and fecked my turbo!

Harvey is the man for the porting, or u could ask fai17 he ported my up pipe. :thumbup:

thanks guys!

Harvey has just spoken to me, he has a set of ported and wrapped headers and uppipe for my car, on exchange. So thats what going to happen!!!

wheeeeeeee im all excited!!!

Ryan, if you are refering to the set I have for sale, then send a PM to Wilky. He has seen them in the metal, and actually had nothing but praise for a set of headers like this that he had on a car previously.

I had an identical set on a car a number of years ago, they were fine and never gave an ounce of bother.

They were well constructed and although I did have my doubts about the flexi joint it never gave any problems.

I bought them at the time because I simply couldnt afford gucci fandango ones.

Its just your donald duck, but FWIW they looked well made.

I absolutley feckin hammered the life out of them before I needed a bottom end rebuild and I put them on the replacement engine which is still running with them to this very day somewhere in darkest Inverclyde.

I put them on in 2004

Callum W