Introduction From New Throbbing Member

Good afternoon,

Given that I am relateively new to this forum, i thought i should perhaps introduce myself to you all.

My name is "Man-with-men" and although that perhaps might lead you to believing that i am indeed a raving homosexual, that in fact would be incorrect. The name originates from when i was a school fellow growing up in Edinburgh.

One afternoon whislt indulging in a somewhat unorthadox practise of chasing a shaved goat labouriously around the rugby field, I stopped to realise that some of the best times i had were with other men. Hence the name "man-with-men"

Please excuse me as i seem to have become rather carried away with my somewhat (hindsight) amusing name.

Anyway, the reason i thought it important to introduce myself is due to my new found love of the motorsport world. For some time now i have been lingering with the idea of building my own subaru impreza STD. Building perhaps is the incorrect wording. What i eluded to say was that I am giving serious consideration to modifying a standard impreza into a not so standard impreza.

I understand that there are a large number of people amongst our peers that have fulfilled their own ambitions in this area?

Just the other day, whilst turning the car over slowly before smoking my own rod i examined the air inlet manifold and realised that i was in effect "staring down the barrel of a loaded gun". What i mean by this is, it quickly dawned on me that i was potentially dancing with a goat in the pale moon light albeit unawares of my flurtatious cavorting with the hooved beast.

I do whiter on.

I would like to take this oportunity to thank people for the assistance that they may offer me in my project over the coming months and wish you the very best in health and well being at my caravan in skegness.

May your pistons and rods be thoroughly stiffened.

Best wishes

Men-with-men

Edited by man-with-men
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gumball strikes again :ph34r:

i hope it is, he has the same sense of humour as mr men who likes other men dont he :icon_salut: plus mr men who loves other men has a bit of knowelege off oil rigs which gumm bear did as well :rotfl:

i think you right karps m8, its gummster in disguise :barf:

Gumball was exactly what i was thinking with the smoking his rod comments, goats and winston, it must be him. :icon_salut:

Yes it is I. I couldnt for the life of me recall what my password was for my real alias so i created a new one namely that of MAN WITH MEN

Rather fetching i think you will agree.

Im glad that my sense of humour and sexual preferences made a lasting effect on you all

If im honest Paul...i cant remember that.

Please enlighten me though

You found a digital laser thermometer lying behind somebodys car in the pits and the next thing you were checking the temperature of various peoples sacks!!! ( Through there jeans of course , not wanting this thread to turn into a gay fest ) :icon_salut:

Edited by paul555sti
have you been with winston though>

on many occasions, i have heard im not the only one though :icon_salut:

heres a few from the archives

999.jpg

who`s this bloke??

Picture028a.jpg

and three guesses for this bloke

jcpic.jpg

ooops how could i forget the main man himself BONGA BONGA!!

DSC01546.jpg

Edited by Ac!D