Avcr - Help ?

ok it was fit the avcr day the day !

So me and my mate set in about it he delt with the wiring (ecu end) and i got stuck in about the under the bonnet side of things changed the solenoid fitted the pressure sensor plumbed it in, now i just used the old pipes and plugged them back on to the new parts. There is the 2 plugs from the old solenoid and sensor left plugged in to nothing is this right ?

I notice in the book it says (page 44) " subaru vehicles require a WAY to connect to the solenoid valve " Does anyone know any thing about that ?

In set up mode, car select i set it to CYL-1 SPD-4 THR arrow up. Is this right ?

Then set the boost to 0.5kg/cm and duty to 30%.

went out for a test noticed the CEL light on! when i stared to feather some boost in it had the horble (when you it the overboost) hitting brick wall feeling !

There is three parts to the standard boost set up, the solenoid the sensor and an other thing ( not sure what its called, ) should this thing be by passed or used ?

First test i had by passed it not sure if thats stuck the CEL on? change it back to using it for the next test run but still it was doing the very same and CEL is still on.

Any help would great ;)

Edited by Jcscoob

Leave the wiring plugged into the Subaru Boost Control Solenoid - ECU thinks it is fubar as it is not seeing a signal?

Remember this Boost Controller will only give you rock solid boost control - you can't go above the ECU's Fuel Cut setting.

Russell

Cheers Russel :D

I plugged the the connectors back on the sensor and solenoid and thats the CEL now of, took it out for a test with no fuel cut now, but seem to be achieving a lot more boost than i have set it to. I set it to 0.5 (just to be safe) but seem to be getting 1.5(ish), any help ?

And now i have 2 solenoids and 2 sensors. What happens with that ?

:D