My Cars In The Rain Tonight!

Well the garage has been closed for car business tonight as Jacqui has set up her work station in there as its raining and she wants to finish the fence by the end of the weekend!

Nice and quiet so i can watch what i like whilst she is busy putting fencing panels together and then putting them up out the front and she has even got some wood from work today to make a matching gate!!! She even got the two posts from her work.

Recycling at its best! Keeps the cost down for us but make the front garden more secure so the dog can go in it with us and a low maintenance garden cause it just does not get used! Next is the grass coming up and gravel going down and log roll around the outside of that area with bark chipping under the hedge.

Jacqui is extremely creative and can turn her hand at anything! Decorating is one thing she is good at but i have never seen her do a fence or build a gate before, The gate is this weeks project but she managed to complete the fence and she is really looking forward to doing the front garden!

She even cleared the garage up after using it to a better state then what it was so i can get the car in better now.

Her are some pictures i took of the garage whilst she was working on the fence and after the clear up!

post-7439-1215364605.jpg

post-7439-1215364647.jpg

post-7439-1215364688.jpg

post-7439-1215364724.jpg

• 3 weeks later...