Kentscoobies Birthdy Bbq - Cancelled!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone spoken to the warden yet

I have been ringing and leaving messages but they seem to be on a permanent lunch beak at the moment lol :getmecoat:

I shall keep trying though and as soon as I get an answer I will post it up :D

1. Pele, Tony, Jake & Victoria

2. Scoots & Mrs Scoots

3. Big Jay & Mrs Big Jay

4. Granby (camping in the car lol)

5. BrianD & EmmaD

6. mr and mrs eureka

7. col_2 + 8kids

8. nathan and gemma

9. dazzler an family

10. The three D's (Dan, Daniela & Daisy)

11. Swifty

12. EN,Mrs EN and 2 skids

13. Yogi- and Skippy

yea thats after lol i dont even have a tent myt avto sleep on a bench in car lol unless anybody gt a big tent can share lol

Well if you did it properly in the first place she would be too tired to buzz!!! :icon_salut:

1. Pele, Tony, Jake & Victoria

2. Scoots & Mrs Scoots

3. Big Jay & Mrs Big Jay

4. Granby (camping in the car lol)

5. BrianD & EmmaD

6. mr and mrs eureka

7. col_2 + 8kids

8. nathan and gemma

9. dazzler an family

10. The three D's (Dan, Daniela & Daisy)

11. Swifty

12. EN,Mrs EN and 2 skids

13. Yogi- and Skippy

14. SkullFudge & Mistress

It will be a struggle to get anyone to allow you to camp on their land nowadays. If camping is essential (and it would be much more fun if camping was avaliable) then your best bet is going to be a campsite, lots in the thanet area. However this would probably be difficult to do at this (fairly) late stage, finding a site with the space could be tricky, and then there is the organisation of payment.

Only other thing i can think off is the coast. The car park at Joss Bay is big enough easily, and i have camped there in the past although i dont know if it is strictly allowed, but lots of people where doing it 2 summers ago. Dont know what its like now, might have a nose about at the weekend. (the car park is grass by the way!). If you are willing to spend the night on the beach and not directly next to your car there should be somewhere in the westgate area - the 7 (i think) bays all have pretty good access.