Kentscoobies Meet Friday 20th June @ Nottcutts

We will be checking :D

Sorry guys, won't be coming along now, my cat got run over and killed and not feeling like company at the mo :D

I know it might only be a cat to some of you, but I've had her for 17 years and its been a very upsetting day for me :D

Sorry guys, won't be coming along now, my cat got run over and killed and not feeling like company at the mo :D

I know it might only be a cat to some of you, but I've had her for 17 years and its been a very upsetting day for me :D

Dude, sorry to hear that man, I know how attached you can get to animals and I can relate to how much it hurts when you lose them.

Take it easy.

Ian just leave her indoors she cud do the house work whilst you come and buy us a drink :getmecoat:

Not :D thats a good idea mate :D not sure about the drinks though :o Trevor can get em in me thinks lol

Edited by yogi-

I know it might only be a cat to some of you, but I've had her for 17 years and its been a very upsetting day for me :o

Sorry to hear that, who would have pets :getmecoat: