Car Is Sold, Not Getting Another For A Bit

sold me wagon today, never thought i could do it, these things must be done.

can't get another for a while.... but i will one day and probably newer i think.

so here we are.. scoobyless and driving a crappy old combo van untill i get somthing more comfortable like a wheel barrow :hyper:

not going anywhere though, can't stay away from here so sorry .... more verbal nonsence and meaningless information still coming this way :D

avator soon changing :hyper:

Mark as soon as you get sorted you will be back to Scoob ownership! I bet you never imagined the car would end up in Germany lol. I will make sure Will looks after it no doubt i will be doing the servicing until i leave!

Dont be a stranger on the forum mate you always have valuable input! :hyper:

cheers stu, andy....got a lump in me throat :hyper: and yep never in a million years thought it'd go to germany!!....i really hope he enjoys it mate, drive it like it should be driven and not be just a garden ornament or another car in the long line of irratable drivers following tractors on way to work!!...and to think i could go without one is obscene, i'm already getting me brain ticking on how to get back within next couple of years, the thing i'll miss most is the reaction when you drive through, you hear kids shout "scooby"!.. you can be 100yrds away and someone will turn their head. i can't bare to think i won't get that again. ... i'll always give my bit of experiance yes, if i don't know i keep quite :D

cheers boys.:hyper:

Edited by insane clown