Sidc Does Wrc Corsica 2008

kjdmk1

Right guys just to let you all know this fantastic trip is available if your interested, its open to all Sidc members so I have posted up this link just in case anyone fancies it.

Corsica 2008 - Subaru Impreza Drivers Club

I have always wanted to go to this since watching it on the TV in the 80's, yep its pricey but what isn't these days and if you can share a room etc then it does not work out so bad.

I have booked this up along with Simon only at the end of this week, hotels and flights are still available.

Sidc have also arraigned the full on event VIP treatment with SWRT so for once a chance to experience it all from the inside.

If you are interested or want more info then I'll do what I can to help or contact Dave T on Sidc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
you in the WRC mode..............time you get yourself to the stage its already run through mr go lightly :blush::P

Remember to take plenty of oil and Maf sensors with you, you dont want to miss anything do you!!!!! :crying::D

I also here that petrol has gone up in France to £5 a ltr :D

Enjoy your long tedious tiring motorway drive down that takes 3 day its the only way to travell.... right :lol:

See you in the bar

B)