Autotuner Performance Show At Brands Hatch 10th Aug

kjdmk1

Looks interesting this one with demos from the European Drift Championship

Public track time.

Trade and Retail area .

Round 5 of the Time Attack series.

SIDC are pleased to announce that they will be in attendance at - The Autotuner Performance Car Show @ Brands Hatch.

Date: Sunday 10th August 2008

Venue: Brands Hatch

Admission: £15.00 per person (adult) .1 stand pass per booking

Under 12 goes free.

Tickets: From the SIDC Shop Closing date 24th July 2008

Round 3 of the SIDC Show & Shine Competition will also take place here.Full details can be found in the Show & Shine section.

Details:

High Octane Action at Autotuner!

To be held for the first time in 2008 at the famous Brands Hatch circuit Autotuner promises to be the very best in aftermarket club based events.

Autotuner is a high-end aftermarket event created for performance/modified car enthusiasts. A place for companies, clubs and motor sport enthusiasts to come together for an exciting day out.

Autotuner features official rounds of Time Attack, the new race series taking the tuning industry by storm. There will be a massive club car display area including several top notch cars that are joining us from some of the best known tuning companies in Europe as well as a huge tuning exhibition area with experts at hand to help you learn more about getting the most out of your vehicle before you take it for a spin around the infamous circuit!

You will also see demos from the European Drift Championship

Public track time book able direct on 01775768661 from £25.

Trade and Retail area.

We will also be there to support Mike from Team ESC who will be running in round 5 of the Time Attack series.

This is one you really shouldn’t miss!

Space will be valuable at this event with a maximum of 1000 cars in total so get in there fast and get your tickets and stand passes.

Tickets and Stand passes are available in the SIDC shop and are open to MEMBERS ONLY.

Please add your name to the list below AFTER you have paid for your tickets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IMPORTANT....

DUE TO A TOTAL BALLS UP BETWEEN AUTO TUNNER AND BRANDS HATCH TICKETS WILL NOT GET TO ME TILL THURSDAY.

THIS BEING THE CASE I WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO GET THEM OUT TO EVERYONE IN TIME.

I WILL BE AT BRANDS FOR 07:00 AND NATALIE (THE WIFE) WILL STAY AT THE MAIN GATE TO GIVE ALL STAND PASSES AND ENTERY TICKET BY HAND.

WHAT I WILL NEED YOU TO DO IS PLEASE BRING WITH YOU YOUR BOOKING CONFREMATION SO SHE CAN CHECK YOU OFF AGAINST OUR LIST.

PLEASE CAN YOU ADD YOUR NAME BELOW TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE READ THIS AND KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=119819

SORRY FOR THE MESS AROUND.

IAIN

Edited by kjdmk1

Its approx a 3hrs drive to Brands so with the fact that we have to be there by 9.00am WE STALL BE LEAVING MAGOR SERVICES AT 05-30 SHARP, YEP THATS RIGHT 05.30 SHARP

Just this side of the M25 in Bracknell is a shell so we will be able to fuel up with optimax either on the way up or back or both

I'll have a spare club stand if anyone needs one, let me know.

If your NOT in the convoy from Magor then please also let me know.

Many thanks and get an early night Sat