Motorfest - Jurby

I'll be going both days, Sat just for a skeet and possibly the sprint :thumbup:

Sunday running the Autotest for the Young Drivers :rotfl:

If my parents come up to mind the kids, I'll take the Scoob down the 1/4 mile.

If your stuck, sounds like there will be enough of us there to look after the kids, while you have a play :P

Hehe,

Yes I'm sure there will be burgers Graeme, or there better had be! :thumbup:

Dave, didnt realise you'd be doing the 1/4 mile. Will be bringing the vid cam up with me so will try and get some footage...what sorta power you running now then?

Ive got a mate from work doing the drifting on the Saturday evening too.

So looking forward to watching that! :rotfl:

See you all there...

Dave are you straight lining, i fancy doing it but im a drag virgin and dont wanna hurt me car lol

Hehe, thats exactly what I thought when I did it a few years ago in mine... :huh:

Dont think I'd ever driven it that hard until then or since, and the best time I got was only 15. something seconds!

I suppose thats what they're made for but Im afraid I have far too much mechanical sympathy...!

Hi everyone

Hopefully get up on both days, any ideas on entry fee for 1/4 mile sprint, just put full through system on, sounds great and seems much better through the gears (less lag) but would like a good sprint just to see what it can do, any chance of borrowing your helmet Dave?

Dave are you straight lining, i fancy doing it but im a drag virgin and dont wanna hurt me car lol

gonna see on the day but yeah I fancy some action

dont be a big girl and get it on the strip :huh:

Hi everyone

Hopefully get up on both days, any ideas on entry fee for 1/4 mile sprint, just put full through system on, sounds great and seems much better through the gears (less lag) but would like a good sprint just to see what it can do, any chance of borrowing your helmet Dave?

will be good to see ya mate, full timetable and prices are on the Duke Trackdays website, dont see it being a problem about the lid :lol:

Bugger, I'm working saturday till 12.30.

I will still see you up there even if I dont get to sprint, should be a good couple of days, in laws live just around the corner so Pauline, Jade & bump can go there to get away if it gets too noisy!! ha ha

See you all soon

here are a few pics from today, had a wicked day and the Scoob performed really well in the sprints, I came second only to a supercharged Ariel Atom, well pleased.

cant wait to see your vid Mark of me going up the strip, will also be asking for a copy of the footage shot with the Duke cameras, especially the in car stuff from when I had the bullet cam in my car

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

Edited by CupraDave

Sorry I missed it all, Jade trapped her fingers in the front door on our way out, so I spent 3 hrs at nobles, she was fine though a little swollen. Lookin good dave, all that money and time well spent by the look of things.