but surely you are paying the postage costs not them :thumbup:

have been asking around for ya mate, and will keep asking

spoke to Sean yesterday (finally) and he said his sister got herself a scoob and pinched the gold wheels he had for that

Cheers Dave, that guy is still wanting some gold ones for his STI so if I could find some gold STI wheels locally then I'll be in for a nice swap. His wheels are really nice, but he wants gold. I want black/anthracite really, unless I can find some nice gold swappers!

A lot of wheels on ebay say collect only, people can't be a***d with packing them i think. I guess a set will come up locally sooner or later and will save me the postage costs.

I think the ones Darren is offering you are the same gold rims I was trying to get for you from Sean, you could offer these to the fella you have been talking to about the swap

You could always buy my black wheels off me mate, I know of a set of 18's possibly being sold soon I would be interested in putting on my car

I've got a set of four STI Rays 16" in Gold with tyres, was keeping for track use, but may part if the price is right ;)

I have a set or original UK spec 16" alloys with new tyres. theyre silver.

Not sure what the postage would be but can pallet them ready for shipment if you were interested.

Edited by emoe
I think I may have a set of 16" silver ones locally, they guy has them up in a garage loft and is getting them down this week, so fingers crossed I'll be sorted soon!

If they dont work out let me know, we can work something out if you wanted them.