V-power In Inverness

Heading up to Inverness for the weekend and just wondering if there is a supply of our favourite gogo juice up there?

Cheers

Marc

Would be interested in wheres the best myself 'cos we're heading up Elgin way this weekend and possibly out past Inverness as well at some point.

Heading towards Elgin, get petrol in Keith, as its WAAAAAAAAY cheaper there than it is in Elgin... There is a shell station in Inverness, but I couldn't tell you where it is off the top of my head... and I beleive that it has V-power....

oh and theres no v-power past Inverness... take Octane booster.... and plenty of...

Find Shell stations in teh UK

Edited by thefastone
Oh and theres also a place just as you come into Nairn too... (just a wee place on your right...) after that bridge...

Yeah, IIRC there is a BP opposite the college in Inverness and am sure there is another petrol station leading back from the college to the Kessock bridge, just not sure what kind it is. Not sure if the station that was underneath Raigmore heights (or whatever the high rise flats are called) is still open or what brand it is either.

someone called?

as Dale said, one in elgin, nairn and inverness- the one in inverness is at the raigmore interchange just past the hospital,not the easiest to find but as you head into inverness from the a96/a9 roundabout take the first exit at the next roundabout just after an esso and follow the road up. worth noting theres no 99 at tesco up with us either,swines!

Cant you find there garage via the shell.co.uk or what ever and phone there garage number?

much is your vpower mam, : 50p a ltr. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppp........................... :thumbup:

Did that already but there was no phone number.

someone called?

as Dale said, one in elgin, nairn and inverness- the one in inverness is at the raigmore interchange just past the hospital,not the easiest to find but as you head into inverness from the a96/a9 roundabout take the first exit at the next roundabout just after an esso and follow the road up. worth noting theres no 99 at tesco up with us either,swines!

Perfect Dave, thanks for that. Keep a look out for me, I'll be in a white MY07 STi.

Cheers

Marc

blue 05 sti- cant miss it,its the one with gold wheels! :thumbup: numbers L** DRS, not too sure if il be about but give me a wave if you see me. you all sorted for accomadation/eateries?

Yeah, staying at the Rockpool and eating at Abstract and the hotel. Anywhere nice for lunch you can recommend?

PS Don't worry mine has gold wheels too :banana:

Heading up to Inverness for the weekend and just wondering if there is a supply of our favourite gogo juice up there?

Cheers

Marc

WAS THERE LAST THURS EASIEST WAY TO FIND IT IS TURN OFF A9 AT A96 TURN OFF PAST ESSO GARAGE TAKE FIRST EXIT AT ROUNDABOUT FOLLOW ROAD TO MINI ROUNDABOUT AND U WILL SEE GARAGE ON LEFT

Ha ha, Vpower in Inverness, most of the time they dont have any :D Best bet is to fill up in Keith (thats what I usually do). If you do need fuel in Inverness the Shell is located up near the Hosiptal at Raigmore. Two ways to get there from the A96.

1) Turn left at the Milburn roundabout and head onto the A9 south, then take the 1st left exit, turn left at the lights then head sriaght on at the roundabout, past the hospital, Shell is on the left.

2) From the A96, take the 2nd exit at the Millburn roundabout, heading towards town, then left at the next roundabout, that will take you up to Raigmore, so follow the road til you reach a mini roundabout, turn left there, you will see the Shell garage when you are sitting at the roundabout, its just next to the Pub

Hope that helps ya Marc :rotfl:

havent tried rocpool yet buut abstract is very nice indeed, be sure to check out the malts wall! for lunch in town try girvans just otside the thistle centre- amazing toffe meringues for afters!

Thanks Dave, I'll have to give it a try.

PS does anyone actuall know the name of the Shell Garage as I did a search on the Shell site and when I googled it the fecker doesn't even exist :D

whick is a shame as it was right round the corner from the hotel :rotfl:

Nairn shell is easy to find infact you cant miss it . as your on the main road coming into "Narnia" its on the right coming down the hill just as you pass under the railway bridge (more than worth the extra penny a litre if the hotty is working !! )

sandys directions for Inverness is bang on

..... I can highly reccomend "the kitchen" on huntly street for a bite to eat !!!