Project Wrx ........

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Tony bet you can't wait to having it fully operational

I do miss having the car on the road but i think when its all done and running right i can feel the satisfaction because i did it myself, and although im not a mechanic i have learnt so much doing it :thumbup:

Plus when Jolly Green works his magic ill have lots of power to play with :thumbup:

I do miss having the car on the road but i think when its all done and running right i can feel the satisfaction because i did it myself, and although im not a mechanic i have learnt so much doing it :thumbup:

How to refrain from using the hammer all the time :rotfl::thumbup:

She was sleeping, and he just wanted to make everthing wet with the jet wash.

OH YEAH! Did I say that I made the car wet today, You would probably call it cleaning, but after Pele did such a fine job, I made it wet, and after a minute using a sponge, Illya just sprayed anything in sight (including me).

She was sleeping, and he just wanted to make everthing wet with the jet wash.

OH YEAH! Did I say that I made the car wet today, You would probably call it cleaning, but after Pele did such a fine job, I made it wet, and after a minute using a sponge, Illya just sprayed anything in sight (including me).

Ya big DRIP

Well got the bumper back on today and the intercooler sits 3 inches below the bumper !!! Nice and good for air flow but now need to sort out a splitter to hide it :thumbup:

DSC01377.jpg

Maybe i should do the front end conversion now lol the newer bumper is deeper ( i think )

got a few more toys to add hopefully this week end weather permitting

A nice set of 2.5 sti injectors

DSC01378.jpg

Fuel pressure reg so i get constant supply no matter what !!!!!!

DSC01379.jpg

And i got a nice cowling for the instrument panal, the idea is to have

boost and fuel ratio gauges in the cowling

oil temp,oil pressure and water temp on the top of the dash in a defi pod

DSC01380.jpg

so its coming along slowly, just got to alter a few pipes under the bonnet and ill be ready for a remap by the Jolly Green Monster

Tony

Edited by Loony Toon